From OhioERC: The Ohio Electronic Records Committee
- Marlys Bradshaw, Library Technical Services Manager, The Supreme Court of Ohio Law Library, 65 South Front Street Columbus, Ohio 43215 firstname.lastname@example.org 614.387.9661
- Barbara Brown, Records Manager, Clermont County, 289 East Main Street, Batavia, OH 45103 email@example.com 513.735.8660
- Craig Brown, Columbiana County Recorder, Columbiana Courthouse, 105 South Market, Lisbon, OH 44432 firstname.lastname@example.org 330.424.9517
- Jillian Carney, Electronic Records Archivist, Ohio Historical Society, 1982 Velma Ave, Columbus, OH 43211-2497 email@example.com 614.297.2578
- Angie Crandall, Educational Service Center of Ohio, 2080 Citygate Drive, Columbus, OH 43219 firstname.lastname@example.org 614.542.4174
- Barbara Floyd, University Archivist, University of Toledo, 2801 W. Bancroft, Toledo, OH 43606 email@example.com 419.530.2170
- Kathy Forrest, Records Automation Unit Manager, Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services, 2098 Integrity Drive North, Columbus, OH 43209 Kathy.Forrest@jfs.ohio.gov 614.644-1091
- Stephen French, Clerk of Council, City of Moraine, 4200 Dryden Road, Moraine, OH 45439 firstname.lastname@example.org 937.535.1005
- Jeffrey Hissem, Business Services Bureau Chief, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, 30 East Broad Street, 30th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215 Jeffrey.Hissem@jfs.ohio.gov 614.728.2315
- Daniel Johnson, Manager of Application Development, Miami University, 312 Hoyt Hall, Oxford, OH 45056 email@example.com 513.529.5343
- Angela Manella, CA, Archivist/Records Analyst, Cuyahoga Community College, Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115-3196 Angela.Manella@tri-c.edu 216.987.4447
- Daniel Noonan: Chair 2011-2012, e-Records/Digital Resources Archivist, The Ohio State University Archives, 221D Thompson Library, 1858 Neil Avenue Mall, Columbus, OH 43210 firstname.lastname@example.org 614.247.2425
- Fred Previts: State Archivist, Ohio Historical Society, 1982 Velma Ave, Columbus, OH 43211-2497 email@example.com
- Melissa Roach, Legal Division Manager/Records Manager, Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation, 30 West Spring Street L26, Columbus, OH 43215 firstname.lastname@example.org 614.466-6944
- Janice Schulz, CRM: Secretary 2011-2012, University Records Manager, Archives & Rare Book Library, University of Cincinnati, P.O. Box 210113, Cincinnati, OH 45221 Janice.Schulz@uc.edu 513.556.1958
- Darren Shulman, City Attorney, City of Delaware, 1 South Sandusky Street, Delaware, OH 43015 email@example.com 740.203-1014
- Pari Swift: Vice Chair 2011-2012, Senior Records Manager, Ohio Attorney General’s Office, 30 East Broad Street, Floor 15, Columbus, Ohio 43215 firstname.lastname@example.org 614.466.1356
- Nicholas Veauthier, Manager of Information Technology, Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Service Board, Akron, OH 44307 email@example.com 330.564-4070
- Chris Wydman, University Records Manager, Wright State University Libraries, 401 Paul Laurence Denbar Library, Dayton, OH 45435 firstname.lastname@example.org 937.775.2017
- Chris Zappanti, IT Coordinator, Sugarcreek Township, 2090 Ferry Road, Bellbrook, Ohio 45305 email@example.com 937.673.8861
- James S. Zimmerlin, Records Manager/Archivist, Warren County, 406 Justice Drive, Room 052, Lebanon, OH 45036 James.Zimmerlin@co.warren.oh.us 513.695.1868
The purpose of the membership committee is to review applications for membership to the OhioERC and to generate interest in membership.
In addition, the Membership Committee:
- tracks the attendance of current members and notifies the Executive Committee of any members that fail to attend or send a designee for two consecutive meetings
- sends renewal notices to those members whose terms are near expiration.
The OhioERC Membership Committee will be comprised of no less than three (3) and no more than five (5) voting members. There will be at least one member from each of the following constituencies: state agency, local government, and non-governmental entity.
Members will serve two-year, renewable terms. Terms for the initial members will begin with staggered term end dates in order to ensure consistency.
In addition to the 3-5 voting members, the Vice Chair of the OhioERC will serve as Chair of the Membership Committee. They will offer advice and participate in discussion of candidate qualifications, but will reserve their vote until the application has been forwarded to the Executive Committee for final approval.
The OhioERC will vote on Membership Committee members from willing volunteers within the OhioERC that fall into the outlined criteria.
As Chair of the Membership Committee, the OhioERC Vice Chair maintains correspondence between the candidates and the Membership Committee and serves as an ex-officio member of the Membership Committee. They will assist the Secretary of the OhioERC by maintaining the membership waiting list.
- Applicant will submit an application and letter of support to the OhioERC Chair.
- The OhioERC Chair will forward the application to the Chair of the Membership Committee.
- The Membership Committee will review and make one of four recommendations to the Executive Committee.
- Offer applicant membership (send letter of acceptance).
- Deny membership - the organization is already represented on the OhioERC.
- (Send letter notifying them of current member and encouraging them to work with the current member.)
- Deny membership - lack of qualifications or support.
- (Send letter encouraging applicant to reapply if their position or qualifications change.)
- Deny membership - no current vacancy on the OhioERC.
- (Send letter notifying them that they are on a waiting list for membership and will be contacted when there is a position available.)
- Executive Committee votes to accept or reject the recommendation of the Membership Committee.
- Chair of the Membership Committee will notify applicant of status, as noted above, after Executive Committee action.
- The Membership Committee will conduct an annual review of all memberships two months prior to the end of the year.
- Members whose terms are expiring will be sent a letter asking them whether they wish to renew their membership for another 3-year term or let their membership expire without renewal.
- The member will return the letter stating his or her intentions to the Membership Committee.
- Any vacated positions will be filled by offering membership to the next person on the membership waiting list.
- Following each OhioERC meeting, the Membership Committee will review attendance records.
- If a member has failed to attend or send a proxy to two consecutive meetings, the Membership Committee notifies the Executive Committee.
- Upon agreement of the Executive Committee to terminate the membership, the member will receive a letter from the OhioERC Chair.
- The vacated position will be offered to the next person on the membership waiting list.
Adopted 6 December 2004